Tasty Winter wishes

I  was inspired  by  this  background paper  from  Craft  artist  for  this  card  . I  copied  the  design on  the  biscuits by cutting   the  star  shapes  and layering  them   I. used  Nuvo  drops  to 'ice'  the  same pattern on  them . I made  the  gingerbread  man in  the  same way  . To  complete  I  added  a stamped  tag by  LOTV  and  a  bow .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges-------------

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/120-holidaychristmas-treats.html  

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/christmas-sweet-treats.html 


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Jeni - YUM! What a warm and tasty treat card you've created - I want to dive right in, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card - thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Callenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, Jenny - love the 'icing' you used!

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your iced biscuits (cookies). Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete