Strawberry fields


 I  began  this  card  with  a  selection of digis  from  craft artist  which I  die  cut  with  a  circle die  and  added  a  circular  die  cut  border in  mirri  card  . The background  is  from  LOTV  ombre papers  and  I  dry embossed it  with  a leaf folder  . To  complete  I  added  a  Tim  holtz  sign,  a  die  cut  sentiment  and  a  printed  acetate  fruit and leaves  . 

I  would like to  enter this card into the following  challlenge  

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2021/01/139-inspired-by-beatles-music-dt-call.html

the  song is Strawberry  fields (forever).

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation & just perfect for my challenge theme

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz'
    Stay safe Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni, A lovely version for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete