Jelly Babies


 
I  got  this  die  for  Christmas and  this is  the first  time  that  I have used it  . It is by  John  next  door.  I  cut them  all in  white and coloured  them  with  Promarkers .To  get  a  sugary  texture  I  added Nuvo  glitter  accents  and  for the  sugar on  the  bottom  I  added  Frosted  sugar  powder  by  Dress my  craft . The  background papers  are  from  the Sweet  Candy  collection  by  LOTV   I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment to  complete  the  card  .  This is  another of  my  thinking of you/ cheer up      cards  for  friends  . This one is for  a college  friend who  was partial  to Jelly  Babies 
 
 
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  --------
 
 
 
 
 new stash 

 
new stash 

new stash 

 

14 comments:

  1. A fun card, love all the colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, I love the sugar effect on the jelly babies. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card,

    Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers and MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! These look good enough to eat :)
    Thanks for sharing this fun card in our Anything Goes challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really adorable. Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is such fun Jenny not to mention so lovely and colourful, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Jeni with fun sweet goodies. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello… Thanks for sharing your cute jelly babies card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘New’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is indeed a fun cheer up card, I’m sure it did the trick!

    Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    Debbie
    CRAFT DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. What yummy card I love jelly babies and thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a fab and fun card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete