Water lily Birthday

This image is  from  Stamping  Bella  and is  called  Garden  Girl  Water  Lily ,a new stamp for me  .since  getting some  for  Christmas  I  am  becoming  addicted  to  these  stamps.  I  coloured  her  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles,  layering  the diecut  on mirri  card  . I  dry  embossed  the  base card  and  sprayed it  with  CC  Spray  and  sparkle (which  doesn't  show up on  photo!!) . I  completed the  card  with  a sticker sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges --------

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-no-131-theme-cute-clean-simple.html

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-112-new-year-new-stash.html








3 comments:

  1. Cute card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pie's.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute a d the embossed panel lifts the CAS design, thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pies, Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeni, A beautiful card, I love your new stamp, you have coloured her beautifully. Thanks for sharing at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete