Monster Sketch

I  began  this  card by  designing  a  monster background paper  using  a  moster  dig  and  replicating it  all over  the page . I  printed it in  different colours to  match  the color of  the  card . I  cut  the  papers into  the  desired shapes  and  layered  them onto  ombre card  .  The  digi I used  is a  monster  from  Bugaboo  . I  added  goglie  eyes  balloon  stickers  and  sticker numbers to  complete  the  card .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following challenge  -----------

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/01/day-2-monster-birthday-bash-sketch.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/01/week-502-milestones-with-numbers.html

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, love those background papers in all the colours of the rainbow! Thanks for joining the Monster Party at Catch the Bug!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card- love your pretty colors and self made monster DP! Thanks for joining in with the Birthday Bash challenges! And, did I mention I love the DP??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect creation for our 'Milestones with Numbers' theme at Allsorts this week and great bright and cheery colour palette as well, thanks for much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and colorful, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Jenny - so bright and colourful!

    Thanks for joining us at the Bugaboo Stamps Monster Birthday Bash.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete