Violet girl

I just love  these  stamps  by  stamping  Bella . They  are  the  garden  girls  and  every one is  beautiful. I  fussy  Violet  girl  and  coloured her  with  promarkers  and layered her on  a  new  die  I  got  for  christmas  . I added  glitter  and  stickles  to  her dress I  designed  the  background  paper  using  a  violet  digi  and replicating it  . I  coloured  some  orange  flowers  from  my  stash  with  Promarkers  and  added  die  cut  fern  .  I  completed  the card  with  ribbon.bow  and  sentiment  sticker  . 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into the following  challenges  ---------

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/01/week-474add-sentiment.html

https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-234.html




3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card and your colouring on this fab image is perfect. Love the matching papers you've chosen and your colour scheme is just lovely. Thanks for joining us for the PFP challenge this week. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she is absolutely gorgeous! What a fantastic job you've done with this sweet image! And your created background paper! I'm super impressed! Gorgeous Christmas die and sweet little flowers. A wonderful card Jenny!! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Beautiful card Jenny. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Your papers and die cuts look fantastic and your fussy cutting is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete