Fun in the sun

For  this  card  I used  a digi of a beach ball called Beach  ball  and it is  by  Scribbles  design  .
I  fussy  cut  several  of  them  and coloured  with  alcohol  markers  before  adding  stickles  and  glossy  accents  . I die cut  an iceream  cornet  and  added  sparkles  and nuvo  drops  .. I  designed  the background using  several digi  items .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  ______

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-72-midway-year-in-review.html

Using  this  category  --------  https://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-67-fun-in-sun.html

1 comment:

  1. Jeni, I love your take on the Fun in the Sun challenge theme we offered last year. The Scribbles Designs' Beach balls look so bright and shiny in the sun. Isn't it fun to make your own background scenes digitally? I love to play around the same way!Thank you for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Good luck and happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete