Recycled tree

For this  card  I  used  the  tree  and  bow  from  two  Christmas  cards  that  I  received  this  Christmas  . I  go  through  all  the  cards  after  Christmas  to  see  what  I  can recycle  into  my  srash  .  I  dry  embossed  the  base  card  and  the backing  for  the tree  with  a Crafters  Companion  embossing  folder  . I used  a  tattered lace  die  to  produce  the  layers  and  added  gold  gilding wax. To  complete  the card  I  added  ribbon  bow  and  sticker  sentiment ,


I  would like  to  enter this  card  into  the  following  challenge  . --------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-421-recycle-your-christmas.html

1 comment:

  1. Great recycle - not one but 2 cards! thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete