Carnations with love

This  card  contains new items  and  recycled  ribbon  . As  a  result of  Christmas  I have  new  stamps  and  this  die  which I  fussy  cut  and coloured  with  promarkers  . It is  Stamping  Bella  carnation  girl  . I  layered it onto  my new   circular  die  cut  which  I  sprayed  with  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  and  glitter and layered onto  cold  mirri  card.    . I  designed  the backing  paper  with  a  flower  digi  which I replicated  to  form  a  backing paper . The  organza  ribbon and bow   came  from  a Christmas Cracker  which I untied ,ironed  and  coloured  with  Promarkers . To  complete  the card  I  added  a  sticker  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges ________

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/01/week-475dies-andor-punches.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-564-whats-new.html

 new stamp and die





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jeni, love the sparkles!

    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!

    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card using that sweet Stamping Bella fairy, Jeni - love the pink and green colour combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet and love the mirri card behind the die thanks for sharing at PFP this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card Jenny. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. The die is gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete