Summer sun

For  this  card  I used  a digi  from  Alldressed up  as  the  centrepiece  . It is  called  'Playday  '
I  fussy  cut  it  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  glitter  and  glossy  accents  . I  used  items  from Craft  artist  to  design  the  background  adding  cut  clay  flowers  and  butterflies  .  To  complete  I  added a  die  cut  sun  and  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges----------

https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-2020-challenge-105.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni - What a great card! I love the colouring of this cutie and how you've built a scene behind her. How clever! Thanks for sharing your project at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps this time.
    Stay safe! Hugs, Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jeni, love this most adorable designed card, love the image you chose and your colouring is admirable.… Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️

    ReplyDelete