Fairy Blue

I have  a new  blue  and  white  spotted  T  shirt  which is  the  inspiration  for this  card  . I  stamped  the  image  for  the  fairy  using  my  Stamping  Bella  fairy  stamp . I  fussy  cut her  and  added  glitter  after  colouring her  with Promarkers  . I  used  blue  card  from my  stash  and  dry  embossed  white  card using  a  daisy  folder .  The  sentiment  came  from  the  same  set  and  to  complete  I  added  clay flowers  a  gingham  bow  and  a  star  charm  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  folowing  challenge(s)------


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/week-573-ginghams-stripes-and-dots.html

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-122-case-your-wardrobe.html

(Blue  and  white  spotted  Tshirt )

5 comments:

  1. A really lovely image with great fussy cutting, lovely EF and papers. Thank you for joining our 'Gingham, stripes and dots' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little Fairy and lovely sentiment Jenny and great way to introduce the spotty elements for our 'Gingham, stripes and/or Dots' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty and such a lovely colour blue. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, Jenny and the sentiment is so perfect!
    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card hun, just love the sentiment

    Thank you for sharing your creation with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this fortnight.
    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete