Anniversary Cats

I love  this  digi, it is  by  Whimsy  and  called  a  Crateful of  kittens  ,how  adorable  !!
I  fussy  cut  it  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  added  Nuvo Glitter  Accents     mixed  with  liquid  pearls  to  get  the  right  colours  and  texture  to  create  fur. I  also  added  stickles  and glossy  accents   The  striped  and  spotty  papers  were  from  my  stash  and I  completed  the  card  with  a  sentiment  sticker  and material hearts .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/week-543special-anniversary-challenge.html

Many  congratulations on your  11th  anniversary


1 comment:

  1. A pretty image and card, thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete