Daniel









I  was  asked  by  a relative if  I would make  a  belated  card for  a new baby  boy  . His  grand dad is  thrilled  to have a  grandson  who  maybe interested in his hobbies  ,hence  the  garden  implements and  paintbrush .
I  decided  to  make  a  gatefold  card  so it  could include  the  details  and  a larger image  . I used  various  papers from my  stash  and  made  a  background  with  items  from   digi  kits. The main  baby stamp is  from LOTV  and is  called  Polka  Dots  . After colouring  with  Promarkers and  adding  snow it ,and  stickles I  fussy  cut it .  The implements  are die  cut,  coloured  and  have  glossy  accents  added to  them  .
For  the  front of  the  card  I added  gingham paper  from LC designs baby  ribbon,  a   stamped  time to  celebrate  stamp  from LOTV,  material  hearts ,ribbon and gingham bow.The  sentiment  tag  I produced  on  PC.

I  would like to  enter this card into  the following  challenge(s)--------


http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-boys-and-men.html


3 comments:

  1. A really sweet image and a super design with lovely papers. Thank you for joining our 'For Boys and Mens' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful new baby card here and perfect for our theme this month. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real keepsake new baby boy card Jenny, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Men and Boys' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    I hope you are keeping safe and well - and sane as lockdown continues.

    B x

    ReplyDelete