Pink for you

I am  using  a lot of  these polkadoodles  digis at  the moment  . This one is  from  their latest  collection  Winniw  Sunshine  delights .I  fussy  cut  the image  coloured it  with  promarkers  ,gilding  wax  and stickles  . The  background papers  are  from Nitwit  the  front  one I  dry  embossed  with  a bud  folder  . To  complete I  added  organza ribbon  and bow  ,flowers  from my  stash  and  a  tonic  die  cut  sentiment .

I  would like to enter this  card  into  the following  challenges-----------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/week-541in-pink.html

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2020/05/wk-18-anything-goes-craft-cardmaking.html

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Jeni! Love the way you've embossed the patterned paper (why do I never thing to do this?!) and the hot pink really makes that pretty Polkadoodles image pop!
    Thanks for playing along with my 'In the Pink' challenge over at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely embossed background. A fab card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I meant to say thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jeni - great design and fabulously pink! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi jeni, oh wow this is such a cheerful card and very girly. Perfect for our pink challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, great design, and gorgeous colouring. Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2020/05/wk-18-anything-goes-craft-cardmaking.html. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete