Daisy Sympathy

I  was lucky  enough  to  win  this digi  from Sheep  Ski  Designs  this week  and I  thought it would make a simple sympathy  card .
I  cut hte base card  usung  Hunkydory \Moonstone   Arched   Window  die  .   I   coloured the  die  with promarkers and added  some  glitter .  To  complete  I  layered it with  yellow  satin  card  and  a  die  cut  sentiment .

I would  like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges _______

 http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-118-for-may.html




  

1 comment:

  1. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely sympathy card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Flowers’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete