Pastel Butterflies

I have been playing  with  backgrounds  this  week  as  I  got  some  distress ink sprays  and  some other  pixie  powders  which  I used  to make  the backgound  to this  card  , When  dry  I used  a butterfly  embossing  folder on it .  I  added  organza  butterflies  from my  stash  to  which  I  added  silver  stickles
I  comleted  the  card using  a  die  cut  sentiment  .
I  woukd like  to  enter  this  card into  the  dollowing  challenge(s) --------


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/week-570-butterflies.html

3 comments:

  1. A really lovely pastel creation, gorgeous background and some lovely organza butterflies.
    Thank you for joining our 'Butterflies' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness me Jenny, how beautiful. Such a pretty soft and Summery background using your new goodies and then a whole kaleidoscope of Butterflies. Many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Butterfly' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pastel butterflies, lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete