Christmas Joy

When  I  started  this  card  using  a  Winnie  Christmas design  by  Polkadoodles , I  wanted to  colour it  in  similar  colours  to  Nicki  from  Polkadoodles  . I  stuck  to  the colours  but  I'm  afraid  my  attempt  wasnt  a patch  on  the  experts  . I  designed  a  background  and  added  a  sentiment  also  by  Polkadoodles  .I  used  snow  around  the sledge  and I  added  silver  gilding  wax  around  the  edge  of  the base card .


I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ==========

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/abc-christmas-challenge-j-and-k-are-for.html

 J is  for  Joy

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a beautiful card, that little girl is so sweet and your colouring is lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete