Miss You

For  this  card I  needed  a digi  to  send  to  a  friend  I  can only  contact by  post  at  the moment and this  digi  from  Bugaboo  seemed  to fit  the  bill  . It is  called  Kidz Cat.   I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  fussy  cut it before  adding  sticles  and  glossy  accents . i  used  some paw  prints paper from  my  stash  ,spotted  ribbon  and  bow  from Crafty Ribbons  and  a  die cut  sentiment .

I  would like to  enter this card into  the following  challenge(s)--

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/new-challenge-at-bugaboo-may-anything.html


2 comments:

  1. Your friend will love this card Jeni. It is beautiful. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge with one of our digis and good luck with your entry. Gail DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paw print paper fits right in with the image! Beautiful sparkle and coloring. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete