Cheers

Recently  I  got  these dies  from  Amazon . They  consist of  Glass,lemon  swizzle  stick,strawberry  .cherry  and  leaf  .  After  cutting  them I  coloured  them  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles and  glossy  accents .  I  used  acetate  on  the  glass  and  the  papers  are  from  my  stash  . The  tiny fruit clay slices  around  the  edges  are  from Hobby  house  and  although  fiddly  they  are  impressive  . They  come  with other packets of  butterflies  flowers  and  cakes .The orange  and  lime  slices  are  tiny  erasers.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)-----

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-432-food-stuffs.html













  

1 comment:

  1. What a great card, Jeni, I love those bright, summery colours! Cheers! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete