Steam Punk

I  was  definitely  out of  my  comfort  zone  with this  card . It is  not  a  subject  that I have tried  before  but  after some  research  this is my  design  . I  dry  embossed  brown  paper  sprayed  with  Spray  and  sparkle  for  the background  . Found  a relevant paper in  my  stash ,die  cut  the interlocking wheels,  stamped  some  more  cogs  and  added  a  sticker  sentiment .  I  hope it  fits the  bill  !!!!

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge -------

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-111-and-winners-of-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni,
    what a brilliant card and such a lovely design.
    Would never have thought you were out of your comfort zone with this fab creation.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super steampunk card Jeni, thank you for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jeni… Thanks for sharing your lovely cogs and wheels card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Steampunk’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us for our next challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete