Paper Piecing

I  always  enjoy  paper  piecing  the  clothes  on  Santoro  Gorjuss stamps .  This one is  called  'Waiting' . I  fussy  cut her  and coloured her with  Promarkers  before  adding  the paper  pieced  skirt  and bow  . I used  some  card  I  loved  from  JJD crafts  whilst  at  the NEC  , I  found  the  background  paper  for the  inside of the  die  cut  circle  on  Craft artist  . Sticker  sentiments  complete  the card.

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges --------


http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-456-paper-piecing.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-607-anything-goes.html

2 comments:

  1. Super card with a lovely image and great paper piecing, thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie she is! Lovely design with your circle frame! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete