snow time

This is  another of  LOTV's  Christmas  releases for this year   and is  called  'snow  bunny' .  My favourite is  the  mouse  with the  carrot  . I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  added  stickles and  liquid  pearls.
I  designed the background using  Printmaster  digistamps .  I  completed  the  card  by  layering onto  black  mirri  card  and  adding  a sticker  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge)s_========

 https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-534-31st-of-october-winter.html

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-232-all-wrapped-up.html

2 comments:

  1. I must get over and see the new releases. Brilliant card creation, Jeni! Perfect for our winter challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love LOTV images, might just have to add these cuties to my stash!
    Thanks for sharing this sweet scene with us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete