Santa Claus is coming to town

This  cute  image  comes  from  a  digi  by  K  Hadfield  . I  fussy  cut it and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  sparkle  with  Stickles  and  glitter  drops   The  small  row of  houses come from  a  paper  from The  works  as  does  the  snowflake  paper  . The  Christmas  ribbon is  from  John  Lewis . I  added  bells,bow   and  a snowflake  charm  to  ring  for  authenticity  . To  complete  I  added  an LOTV tag,  and  second  sentiment .

I  would  like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenge(s)-----------

 

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-106-santa.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-396.html

3 embellishments 


3 comments:

  1. OK, I believe you that that's Santa - those pants are a dead giveaway, lol. Very fun card, and great play on our Santa theme! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card - and as soon as I saw it I started humming the tune! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card as always, Jenny - a really fun image.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete