Pink Embossed

I  am  really into  my  white  on  white  cards  this  week  but  decided  to  add  a little  colour  to  this  one  .  I  began  it by  dry  embossing  the  top half  with  Sue  wilson  snowflake  folder. I  added  stickles  to  the  centre of  each snowflake   .  I  die  cut  flowers  and leaves  from  Tattered  Lace  Christmas  Swift  flowers  and  added  colour  with  Promarkers  and  glitter  . The  centre panels  are  cut  with Tonic  dies  .To  complete  I  added  pearls ,dewdrops  and  a gold  sentiment  using  a die  cut  by  Crafters companion ,

I  would like  to enter this  card into the following  challenges ---------

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-122-its-beginning-to-look-lot.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/week-546-christmas-flowers.html

4 comments:

  1. I think it's that rather pretty embossing folder again Jenny, it lends itself perfectly to adding the tiny pearls. And your flowers and foliage look lovely with the hints of pink and touches of glitter. Lovely to see you ate Allsorts again this week, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, I love the embossed background and the touch of color added to the white, beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Jeni. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with beautiful flowers!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete