First Flowers

This  card  is the  result of  my  first  venture  into  the  world of  Flower  forming  foam  . I used  foam  from  crafters  companion  which  I heated with  a heat  gun  instead of using  an iron  . I  added colour  with  PMs and  stamens  before  adding  the  background paper from  The  Range  .
The  dies i used  were  from Tattered  Lace  ,
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)  --------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/week-544-make-your-own-flowers.html


2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Jeni. Love your flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are beautiful Jenny, I've seen this type on TV and thought so many times I should give it a go. My Dad used to grow and show Chrysanthemum's and one variety had long shaggy leaves and these put me very much in mind of them. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete