Snowflakes

I have had the background paper (from  my  stash  ) on  this  card  for  two  days now unsure  what  to  do  next  . I looked  at  my  set of  goodies  from  Crafters  companion  (Winter Wonderland  )  and  used  an  embossing folder from it .  I  die  cut  the  snowflakes  from  the collection  out of  the  base  card  and  cut  further  snowflakes  using  turquoise mirri  card  to  place  over  the  spaces .
To  complete  I  added deeper  turquoise  mirri  to line the  inside  to  reflect  through  the  spaces.  I die  cut  a  sentiment  and  added glitter  and pearls  .


I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)  ---------

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-110-and-winners-of-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. It is so gorgeous , thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Snowflakes’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us for our next challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeni
    Love the colours on your snowflakey card.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete