Christmas Star

I  decided to make  a  Christmas  card in pastel  colours  instead of  the conventional  colours , I began  with  an ombre  snowflake  paper from  Hobbycraft which  I  dry  embossed  using  a  christmas  folder by  Crafters companion  . The image is  by  All dressed up  and is  called 'Happy  Christmas  Little Star' . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles  and  Lavinia  Glitter .
To  complete I  added ombre  organza   ribbon  and bow  .

I  would like to enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge(s)----------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/week-519ribbons-and-bows.html

https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/11/november-challenge-99.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-397.html





4 comments:

  1. How beautiful and sweet is this gorgeous design.. Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully pretty card, love your soft colours and fab colouring. Thanks for sharing at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is just fab Jenny! Love the pastel colours you've used and your colouring is so delicate too. Love the way you've embossed the patterned paper - looks so effective and I must try this myself! The organza ribbon is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for k=joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! I love image and soft colours!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ieanaxx

    ReplyDelete