Gold Tree

  I am  now  thinking of  the  special  cards  I  need  for those close  relatives  and  friendsas  I  am hoping that I  have made most of  the others ,where  has the month of November gone  to  ? I  die  cut  this  tree  four  times  in gold  mirri  to  give  the  card  some  depth  .I  used  a Sue  Wilson  snow  flake embossing  folder  on  vellum  and layered it on to  white  card and  gold  mirri  .  To  complete  I  added a  die  cut  gold  border  using  a  tattered lace  die  added  a sentiment and  decorations on  the  tree  made  from  dewdrops,pearls  and  stickles  .
I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges ---------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-459-christmas.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-610-gold.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jeni..so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely stunning, I love the gold tree and the gorgeous embossing!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete