Snowdrops circle

I  love  snowdrops  and  hopefully it  won't  be  too long  before  they  are peeping up out of  the  soil . These  stamps  were  frpm  a magazine  as  was  the  embossing  folder  which isn't clear on  the  photo  . I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers and  fussy  cut it  . The  border  is  from  a  Tonic  die  . To  complete  I  added a  bow,pearls  and  a stamped  sentiment .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)----------

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-398.html

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Jeni, beautiful layout and and colouring and the die cut is the perfect framing for the image :) Thank you for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni this is so beautiful. I love snow drops too! Your get well card is sure to cheer up anyone who is under the weather.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    ILP DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete