Christmas Rose wreath

I used  several stamps  from  Hobbyart' Janeys  collection of  Christmas  foliage' as  a base  for  this  wreath . I  began  by  dry  embossing  the  base  card  with  a  Christmas folder   and  die  cutting  the  centre  and  adding  a  gold  Tonic  scribble  circle  die  cut iside  the  circle .  I  added  gold gilding  wax  to the embossing  ,  I  made  the  flowers  and  mistletoe  using  Tattered Lace  swift  Christmas  flower  dies  . I also  used  this  for the  Christmas roses  , I  coloured  the  stamens  and  added  pollen  dust  from  Honey  doo  crafts .  To  complete  this  card  I  added  a bow,liquid  pearl  and  stickle  berries .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)---------

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/w-is-for-wreath-x-is-for-faux.html

W is  for  wreath  


2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous design. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete