Yum Yum

Fot  this  card  I used  a  digi  from  Scribbles  which is  called Chocolate  . I  fussy cut  it  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  and added  glitter  and  glossy  accents  to  give  the chocolate  a shine .  I used papers  from my  stash  for  the background  , I  added  chocolate  embellishments  ,diecut  papttern  from  a  cricut  cartridge  and  a  humourous  tag  to  complete  .

I would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ------------

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-75-yum-yum-for-foodie-in-you.html 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for the delay in leaving a comment on your blog. Our team is in a bit of a transition and some projects are getting lost along the way.

    We're so very happy that you created a card especially for our challenge using one of Scribbles Designs freebies. It is always awesome to see Sandy's digis in action. I'm working on the winner announcement for this challenge right now so be sure to pop by in the next few days to see if you are a lucky winner.

    ☺Lisa D.
    Strategic Content Developer and Blog Coordinator for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!
    Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Path of Positivity – My other challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete