Good Luck

This is an image from  Bugaboo  and is  called  Big  books girl. I  decided to  make the background match  the image  by using  strips of  card for the books  . I  fussy  cut  the image  to  sit on  the books  after  colouring  with  Promarkers .  To  complete  I  die  cut  a  sentiment  .
This  card is  intended for  a  good luck  card for  someone who is studying .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)------------

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/03/march-color-challenge.html





3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love how she’s resting in her big pile of books. Clever! Thanks for playing along with us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy dt
    Catchthenugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug. Julie, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Love the books with the image. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete