water Lily Sketch

I  do  enjoy  a  challenge that  uses  a  sketch  as  it is  such  a good  starting point  . This one  was also in my  favourite  colours  so  I had to  get  to  work  straightaway  . I used papers  from  my  stash  some  of  which  I  dry  embossed  with  a  dotty  folder  . The image is  Stamping  Bella  Water  Lily  girl   which  I fussy  cut  and  coloured  with  Promarkers  , To  complete  I  added  a Hunkydory  sentiment  card  candi  and  dew  deops .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)  -----------

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-504-7th-of-march-sketch.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-572-anything-goes.html

5 comments:

  1. A cute card Jeni, thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our sketch Jeni. Super image.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and love your colouring thanks for sharing at craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card :)
    Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge.

    ReplyDelete