Party Time

I usually  try to  avoid  messy  crafting  but I  quite enjoyed  getting my  hands  dirty  with this  card  . I  began  with  the background  by  using  Tim  Holtz  distress  crayons and  blending them  with  a baby  wipe  . Next it  was  using  the  gilding  wax  around the edge before  adding  flock  powder  to  the grass . The digi  that  I used is Tiger,Lion  and  Giraffe  from  Pink  Gem  designs  .
I fussy  cut  this and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  finishing  with  a layer  of glossy  accents  . I  added  faux  stitching  and  completed  with  a printed  die  cut  sentiment  and  sticker  age  sentiment  .


I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  Challenge(s)---------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/week-486for-childinclude-stitching-real.html

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-216-lets-get-messy-dt-call.html


5 comments:

  1. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun little card for a child, thanks for sharing this in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card! I’ve not had much success with distress crayons, but haven’t tried blending with a baby wipe. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jeni, a great idea about the baby wipe. A super card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete