Lacy Birthday

I  dont usually  just include  die  cuts in my  cards ,I usually include  stamps  or  digis   but  recently  I  bought  Tattered  Lace  Fine  Filament  dies  and  I  can't  stop using  them  so  I  guess  they  are my  favourite  . They  die  cut  easily  and  are so  intricate .
For  this  card  I  used  blue  washi  tape  around  the  edges  , Tattered Lace  Fine  Filament  Portofino  dies and paper  from  Hobby  House  . To  complete  I  added  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  Stickles.pearls   and  flower  embellishment  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge (s) --------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/week-511-favourite-stampimage-or-die.html

 Using  Tattered  Lace  Fine  filament  dies

https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-239-18th-march-just-for-fun.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-88.html



Below  you  can  see another card  from  the  same set of  dies  -----




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful die and love the colours and more really great dies too. Thank you for joining our 'Favourites' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty Jenny, such intricate dies and they really make a statement piece, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Use a favourite' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing your creativity over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete