Sweet Christmas

I  enjoy making  cards  that  involve  sweets  and  have several  embellishments  in my  stash  for  them  .

This  card began  with  a  variety  of papers   for  the background . A  stamp  by  Stamping  Bella  (Teeny  Tiny  Townie  Gingerbread  house  )  forms  the main part of the card . I  fussy  cut it, coloured it  with  Promarkers  added    nuvo  drops  for  icing  stckles  and  glossy  accents The  embellishments I  added are gingerbread man from  Hobbycraft , sweet and  chocolate  from  my  stash  and  Lollipop  from  Hobbyhouse  . To  complete  I  addedsprinkles  from  Hobbyhouse  ,  ribbon  from  my  stash  and Crafty  Ribbons.

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)----------

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/abc-christmas-challenge-e-f-g-are-for.html
e for embellishments 

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-505-14th-of-march-christmas.html

4 comments:

  1. Love this card, Jenny. All the details, all the embellishments - simply stunning. The ribbons, the lollipop, the gingerbread man stuff......my goodness. Love it. Thank you so much for sharing and joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. :) :) Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni, I love the little yummy details you have added to your wonderful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni, I love the little yummy details you have added to your wonderful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete