Spots and stripes

The backgrond papers  for  this  card  came  from  LC  designs  ,the  die  cut  from  my  stash . I  added  gems from  The  range  and  spotted  ribbon  also  from  The  Range  . I used  my  favourite  from  Stamping  Bella  Lily of  the  Valley  girl.  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  ,fussy  cut it and  added  glitter . I  completed  with  a  sentiment  from  the  Pound  shop  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge(s)---

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/week-484spots-andor-stripes.html

3 comments:

  1. I love this image! Wonderful colour theme, die cut lattice and paper selection, and that little flower is so cute! A wonderful card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I just love this image, not seen this one before. Your colour scheme is absolutely gorgeous and I love all the details you've added as well. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenny. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous papers and the die cut panel is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete