Shop till you drop!

Using  Dis  digis  Ready  set  shop  image   I  coloured her with  Promarkers and  added  stickles  before  fussy  cutting her.  I  printed  a  background paper  which I  die  cut using  a  tattered lace  die .  I layered  this onto  a  sparkly  paper  which  I  dry  embossed using  a basket  weave folder  . The embellishments that  I  added  are  die hat  and dress  ,organza  ribbon  and bow  from  Crafty  ribbons . I made  a necklace using  beads  from my  stash  ,used  confetti  handbag  and  shoe  finishing  with  a handbag charm  . The  sentiment  is printed on  acetate  .I will  send this  card  to  a  friend  who is  a shopaholic  , Aren't  we  all?


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following challenge ----------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/make-it-girly-challenge.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment