Easter celebration

The  duck  stamp on  the  front  of  this  card  is  from LOTV and is  called  'Cart  full of  sunshine'.I  coloured  this  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles and  nuvo  drops.
I used  a  tonic  die  to  cut  the  gold  pattern  using  mirri  card  . I  diecut  an  egg  shape out of  the centre and  added  foam  pads  to  form  a space  for  the eggs . For  these I used  confetti  eggs  and  plastic  embellishments  from  Hobbycraft .  I used ombre and  gingham  paper  from Little Claire  for  the  background papers .


I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)---------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-506-21st-of-march-springeaster.html

3 comments:

  1. OMG I just love your card and so pleased you shared with us at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable :))
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the duck and the cart of flowers. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete