Fishy Dreams


This  digi  is  from  Bugaboo  and id  called  BUGKKFish I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  Promaerkers  and  added  glossy  accents /For  the  front page  I  added  die  cuts  and  foam  die  cuts  of  grass . I  decided to  make  a scene of  the  Cat's  dream of  finding  even  more  fish  .The  next  two  parts of  the  card  consist of  die cuts of  seaweed,  shells   and  fish  ,gold  glitter  for  sandand  glossy  accentsfor the bubbles  and dewdrops.
I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-392-its-raining-cats-dogs.html

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/03/march-theme-challenge-make-scene.html

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love your devious kitty and your scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us. Have a great week!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab vibrant card. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete