Jenny Wren

I used  papers  from Paper  Boutique  for  this card  , I  die  cut  the  fancy  pattern  and  a  circle  from  the  base card  . The  wren  stamp is  from my  stash  and  I  coloured it  with promarkers  . I  positioned the branch  across  the  aperture  and  added  another circle  to  the inside of the card . To  complete  I  added a  die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following xhallenge(s) -------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/week-512-feathered-friends.html

4 comments:

  1. What lovely colours Jenny, the duck egg blue seem very fitting for a Springtime card when all the birds are happily making their nests, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feathered Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card, Jeni, love these colors and fabulous sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background and a really lovely image and a great design. Thank you for joining our 'Feathered Friends'
    challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, so pretty and delicate.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete