Tri fold



I  really  enjoyed  making  this  card  as  I  could  experiment  with  dies  . I  began the card  by  die  cutting  some gingham cardstock  with  C.C.diesire Fancy  edgeables   Victoriana  .
I  layered  baby  words  card  from  my  stash  and  die  cut  a pocket  using  Robert  Addams  lattice  die  . which  I  decorated  with  peel offs  and  card  candi  .
I used 'Its  a  boy ' Organza  Riboon  on  the  side panel  and  added   flowers  from my  stash /
A Craft  stash  oblong  stamp  die  for  the  tag and I   added  a  sentiment  from  My  Craft  studio,  tags from  LOTV  and  a  ribbon  bow  .The  BOY  embellishment  that I used  I have had in my stash  for  years  waiting  for  the  right  card .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________


http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-385-13th-of-october-tri-fold.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/fussy-and-fancy-featured-guest-designer.html

Shaped  card      Ribbon    Flowers



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Great use of all those beautiful dies. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful baby card thanks for sharing with us at craft challenge and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni, this card is amazing! It's so beautifully designed with so many wonderful details. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeni this is gorgeous. I love your clever use of dies and all the super details.
    Great to have you with us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete