Daisy May Pastels



I  began  this  card  by using  a background paper  from  LOTV paper  packs  .I  added  a  rainbow  paper which  I  embossed using  a  CC  Embossing  folder  .  The image  is  from  Hip  Hooray  its  Daisy  May  .CD,
The  border is  a die  cut  from  Tonic Twisting  Verandah  layering  set  .
I  added  rainbow  organza  ribbon  and  bow  .The  flowers  are  punched from vellum  and  have  stickles  glitter  glue  added  .The bouquet is  a  topper  from  my  stash  .The  sentiment  is from  a stamp in my  stash  and  I  stamped  it on  to another die  cut  from  the  same  Tonic  die  set.  Glossy  accents on  the  bird  and  basket  and  more  stickles  on  her  dress complete the card  

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following  challenges  _______


http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/die-cutspunches-challenge.html

http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/october-card-challenge.html



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project. Thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsidaisy. Lea DT x

    ReplyDelete