Gentleman Ted Halloween

The  digi  I used  for  this  cardis  from  Dis  Digis  and is  gentleman  Ted .I have  found  this  useful  for many  types  of  cards  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  gold  stickles  and  glossy  accents  to  his  bow  tie  and  umbrella  .  I  designed  the  background  and  added  Card  candi  Peel off  lines  and  a  sentiment  from  my  stash .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/halloween-andor-colors-orange-black.html

2 comments:

  1. So cute card!!! I love haloween colors. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea for a Halloween card! Brilliant design! Thanks so much for sharing at Dis Digis!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete