Snowmen Misbehaving

For  this  card  I  used  backing paper  from  my  stash  ,I edged  it  with  peel offs  . The  image is  from Hobby  House  and is  Sugar  Nellie  Winter  Wishes  ,I  added  glitter,snow  stickles  and  cosmic  shimmer  jewels  ,  I  layered it onto  a die  cut  circle  and  added snowballs  and  a sentiment  from  LOTV  .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s )-------

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-69-show-me-snowman.html

4 comments:

  1. Cute image. Love the sparkle. Thanks for sharing with Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and I love the way you've matched up the little hearts they are holding by using the pink backing paper and the heart borders. And what a coincidence, I have a sheet of what appears to be that very same paper on my desk at the moment, waiting to be used later today
    Thanks for sharing at Sparkles Christmas
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Show me A Snowman" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute snowpeople and all the glitter, lovely card

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete