Autumn Birthday


A  friend of mine  gave me  the  envelope  that formed  the  base of  this  card  as  she  thought  the  pattern  and  central  design  were  too  attractive  to  throw  away  and  thought I  would be  able  to use it  for  cardmaking  . I  decided  to  keep  it  until  October  when it is her  birthday  and use it  as  a  base  for her  birthday  carrd  .
I began by  embossing  the  background  with  a  brick  type  embossing  folder  .I  diecut  the  Happy  Birthday  using  a Cricut  cartridge  and  coloured  the  letters  with  Promarkers  . I  added  coloured  and  glittered leaves  and  a fussy  cut  conker  to  which  I  added  glossy  accents .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following challenges _______


http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-32-fall-autumn-colours.html

2 comments:

  1. So Cute!! very nice card.Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz Tina DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on the leaves. Thanks for playing along with us again at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete