Bee sketch

I  am  surprised  how  often  I  use  this  stamp  !! It is  a  dinky  'Bee Flower' stamp  from  LC Designs  .I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and stickles  and  added  glossy  accents  for the raindrops
I layered  it  with  a die  cut  scalloped  circle  and  the  papers that  I  used  are  LC Designs Doodle  Snowflakes  paper  pack  and Stripes  paper  pack .
To  complete  the  card  I added  gold peel off  lines  sentiment  and  gold  stickles  spots  .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenges  _____

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/30-sketch.html



4 comments:

  1. Great copy of the sketch, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at MAWTT. Great interpretation of the sketch. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab interpretation of this fortnight's theme! I love the way you've used glossy accents for the raindrops and the stamp you've coloured is adorable :) Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, Emma (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, thanks for playing along with our Sketch Challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete