Five of us


For  this  card  I  used  papers  from my  stash  for  the  background  . I  designed  the five  giraffes  on  a  digi  stamp  package  ,  I added rainbow card  behind  the image and  fussy  cut  presents  balloons  and  ball  which  I  highlighted  with  Glossy  Accents  and glitter  .
I  added  a  peel off  sentiment  to  complete  the  card !

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  _______

 http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-104-five-of-kind.html





3 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute!! I love the 5 giraffes!!!! Superb card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pies for our FIVE OF A KIND challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh what an absolute sweetie

    thank you for joining in with the cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Jenny - super cute!

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pies Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete