Flower Box





I  made  this  card using  thick  green  card  .I  cut  and  dry  embossed  the panels using  L.OT.V  plain  turquoise paper  , Iadded  liquid  pearl  dots   around  the  design  . I  cut  several daisy  petal  shapes  in  white  card  and  coloured  them  all  with  promarkers  before  using  glitter on  the  formed  flowers  .
 I added  organza  ribbon.  coloured  with  promarkers  in  an ombre  design   .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  tonic  butterfly  embellishment, coloured  sparklers   and  sticker  borders .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following challenge(s) -----------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-323-fabulous-flowers.html
 

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty, the flowers are gorgeous and the colours are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete