Autumn Harvest


I  was  lucky  enough  to  win  this  Penny  Black  Slapstick  cling  stamp  last year  , It  reminds  me of  wheat  ripening  so I  coloured  it  with  promarkers  in  those  shades  adding  some glitter  to  look  as though they  are  swaying in  the  breeze . I used  LC designs  scribble  paper  for  the  background and layered it  with  an ombre  sheet  which  I  dry  embossed with  a  cc  folder  .
I  stamped  tissue  paper  with  leaf  stamps  and  added those  to  the  card

.I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  .  ______


http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/october-challenge-autumn.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/pbsc-october-autumnfall-colours.html

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-140-nature.html

6 comments:

  1. A lovely Autumnal card Jeni, that stamp really lends itself to this time of year, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card you created with the stamp you won. Perfect color choices for our challenge this month at Penny Black and More. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great creation, I love the soft glimmer to it too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month. Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! I love all of the colors and textures! Thank you so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous wheat Jeni, a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love the touch of glitter!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete